01/03/2012

LATELY

these photos are from last sunday when the weather was glorious. really glorious. who'd have thought it in february. the sort of weather that makes me so happy i moved back to the seaside. it makes me feel like a cat soaking up precious rays, no jacket on. warming my back as i walked along and topping up vital vitamin d levels... spring finally felt like it was coming and i cannot wait. particularly this year as i have a little buddy with me all day to share this lovely part of the year with. he was loving the day and it was as if he was saying "why the heck have we not been here before?!" well i'm sorry but it's been too cold and wet and you can't walk yet mister ;)





























oh i know pictures of me hey?! husband had the camera. rare thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog