30/04/2013

#20


Stanley Style has been away too long I think. This special no20 edition is brought to you with the amazing 'Project Jelly' shoes as the main event. A lovely lady called Natalie contacted me and wanted to know if Stanley would like a pair. Very much I thought, and then I heard the story behind them, and I really want to share that with you and spread the word about these amazing shoes and the reason behind it as best I can. So today the style, tomorrow the story behind it.....







2 comments:

  1. those are amazing! Wish they did the sparkly purple ones in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable shoes! and style ;)
    yes i'd like some in my size too. think a pair could be in order for elsa...warm days too please mrs nature. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog