19/02/2013

MORE SNIPPETS & A WINNER

Little bits and pieces to show how I work and how it progresses. I like using most media, whatever I think is right really. I enjoy not being stuck in one particular working method. As you can see the image from yesterday is looking more complete with flooring now. Just a few more tweaks here and there and that one will be done. Although I find it stressful having so much to complete in such a short amount of time it sometimes works in my favour that continuity is much better.





And the print giveaway winner is Rae! Congrats Rae, the Sealion print can be off to you straight away. Message me your postal address so I can package it up and send it off. Thanks to you all for entering, there will be more giveaways of course throughout the year as I add more prints to my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog