26/11/2012

#17

This Stanley Style has a Summer and Autumn section to it. I want to get as much wear as possible out of these amazing dungerees. I always get lovely compliments whenever Stanley is in them and it makes me so happy to say they are sent by a friend all the way from the States!









AUTUMN: white body, M&S // Vintage Dungarees, Frecklewonder // socks, H&M // wellies, hand me downs from Jojo Maman Bebe


SUMMER: T-Shirt, from H&M // Vintage Dungarees, as before  // socks, H&M // Shoes, by Clarks

3 comments:

  1. He is just the sweetest baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those dungarees are gorgeous. And Bertie had those same red Clarks shoes - they were his first shoes and when he grew out of them he kept crying because he was so desperate to put them on rather than his new shoes! We had to hide them in the end. Love your cloud cushion too. Mrs B x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog