12/03/2012

Q & A

a while ago i was tagged by abbi to answer some questions about myself. i thought it was quite a nice way to give out a few more details about myself in a fun way!
the rules are as follows...


............................................................................................


THE RULES
1. post these rules
2. post 11 random things about yourself
3. answer the questions by the one that tagged you
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. go to their blog to tell them they've been tagged!




............................................................................................

the 11 things...

1. my eyes are classed as blue but a third of my right one is brown.
2. being a mother is harder than i thought.
3. my hair is really grey. i dye it.
4. i only ever wax my legs.
5. i like cats much more than dogs.
6. stanley was born by c-section. not by the home birth i'd planned.
7. i use to wear a head brace for my teeth when i was younger.
8. a man once pulled over in his car and gave me flowers when i was standing at a bus stop when i was about twenty years old. he asked me to go for coffee. i never did.
9. i was a child geek about space. i know a ridiculous amount of facts about space. i even own a huge telescope that was a birthday present when i was younger.
10. i love throwing things away. 
11. my first car was a yellow mini. my dad helped me to paint black 'go faster stripes' down the middle of it. it was awesome!


my 11 answers...


1. my favourite time of year is autumn. despite that i know winter is on the way i love the light and the warm evenings...
2. stanley is making me laugh at the minute. he is becoming a proper funny little boy.
3. the last movie i saw was so long ago i don't know what it even was. definitely when i was pregnant! i'm not a big one for the cinema as you can probably tell!
4. the one thing i couldn't live without (apart from obviously family!) is TEA!
5. if i had extra time to do one thing it would be sleep!
6. my celebrity crush is and always will be harrison ford
7. if i could go on holiday tomorrow anywhere it would be india. i've never been and i would love to go...
8. lots of things inspire me with my work. things i see and hear around me, and children i meet that read my books.
9. my guilty pleasure is crap penny sweets. i have a terrible sweet tooth.
10. the best advice/wisdom that has been passed down to me is to do with being a mother. i was struggling to only breast feed stanley all the time and i wanted to give him one bottle of formula a day and i felt bad about it. so racked with guilt because i could breast feed him and therefore thought i should. my friend said "just do it. you need to relax. it's not like you're giving him heroin. you're not a bad mother, it's just milk." i'm grateful to her for that.
11. my current obsession is instargram. i'm completely addicted!!


I'm not sure i know enough 'blogger friends' to go and tag. so if you want to join please do and leave a comment below and a link so i can find out 11 random things about you. after all....who doesn't like being a little nosey?!


S xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love your hair color! What brand are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi karina, I use Herbatint hair colour which is a natural product. It's very good though and covers my grey! Website is here: http://www.herbatint.co.uk/herbatint/about/herbatint-colour-chart.php

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog