27/06/2013

UPCOMING EVENTS

Hello all. Well hello to anyone left. Sorry I haven't posted anything in an age. I have some really big (and exciting) projects on at the minute which means I'm dedicating all my time to that and have put blogging aside for a bit. I'm still in the process of moving spaces too, and that will happen sometime in July - I'll let you know when I'm up and running in my new web home!



In the meantime I thought I'd let to you know that to celebrate Independent Booksellers Week I will be doing an event this Saturday 29th June at Bag of Books in Lewes at 10.30am, and then next Saturday 6th July I will be at the Book Nook in Hove at 11am. I love both these shops and feel it is really important to support independent booksellers where I can. I much prefer buying from a bookshop than somewhere on line - you get a better weath of information from talking to an 'actual' person, and they may be able to help you with other choices you may not have thought of. Nothing as lovely as poking around a bookshop for a bit! I will be reading my book Bear's Best Friend and showing my process of making a book as well as getting everyone to draw their 'best friend teddies'. There will be badges and colouring in sheets too, so lots of fun for all the family!



So please do come along to these events if you are local to the area and say "hi"! I have just guest posted on a lovely new blog called Little Lewes for anyone in the sussex area that is after inspiration on what to do on days out with the kids. Kate is a friend of mine and has put great thought into starting this blog. There is a wealth of information already up there - so go on with Summer holidays just around the corner head on over to the blog for interesting days out and things to do in and around the Lewes area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog