19/05/2013

20/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Stanley, so excited with your pudding! (Excuse my ridiculous face!)

We were at my little brothers wedding this weekend. Stanley was a page boy although didn't want to do any of his tasks...too scared of people he didn't know and holding hands with bigger girls! He cried a bit when people asked him to be in photos, I think just so overwhelmed by the occasion. He loves his uncle and aunty so much though. I am excited for them to be parents soon - they will make great ones as they give so much love already to all their friend's children and to Stanley, it warms my heart to see them happy together. My little bro did good - the lady he married is an absolute gem.



7 comments:

  1. That expression on his face is priceless ... what a great photo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a lovely story! Love Stanley's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ca-yute wedding outfit stanners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is adorable! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! who doesn't get excited about pudding?! really like your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie gentlemen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! And love your dress Sarah! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog