15/02/2012

LONDON






































i  L O V E  london.
i really miss it sometimes. not now i have a baby so much though. it is somewhere i personally didn't want to bring up my child. my family all live in brighton and for me it was a no brainer to move 'home' and be near them. i use to live in dalston and it was a fun place to be....happy times in my youth!

for now though i get to visit occasionally when i visit for a meeting or to drop off book artwork etc. i love walking across the bridge from waterloo to embankmant. my favourite journey. no matter if it's a grey old day like it was last thursday... i had a meeting in town. hopefully for something exciting. i can't say what, and i've probably just jinxed the damn thing now...but hey ho....it was worth it to get this glorious picture in of my favourite city in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog